Congleton living landscape volunteers
The living landscape volunteers meet every Tuesday 10am -3pm.
Are you passionate about protecting and enhancing the natural landscape around you? We’re looking for living landscape volunteers to help conserve and manage the nature reserves in the east of the county, whilst also assisting in restoring, creating and protecting habitats in the wider landscape.
Tasks vary from week to week and on a seasonal basis. Regular activities include tree and hedge planting, birch clearance, reed cutting, grassland restoration and invasive species control.
No experience is necessary as all equipment and training will be provided, but we are looking for people who are:
- passionate and enthusiastic about conservation and British wildlife
- practical and hard working with desire to get stuck in
- happy to work outside in all weathers
- friendly and approachable and enjoy working as part of a team
- have their own transport and are willing to travel around the east of the county
If this sounds like you and you’d like to help your local wildlife, meet new people and learn some new skills then please get in touch.